Sunday, April 14, 2013

Let's Get This Started


So I have been thinking of starting this thing for awhile now. I've always wanted a blog where I could just write down my thoughts on movies and TV shows that I have watched recently. So I just decided that it is never going to get started unless I make it happen. So here it is!

I have posted been posting movie reviews on my Facebook page for a little while now, but I wanted something a little more permanent and such. When I give movie reviews I like to give a quick synopsis of the movie (with as little spoilers as possible) and then add in my own thoughts. I'll add what I liked and disliked about what I thought. I will be using  1-10 scale for my scores at the end of the review.

Now we get to the TV show portion. One of the major reasons I've wanted to start this blog was to talk about my love of some TV shows (particularly Doctor Who as mentioned above in the description). So I will be writing reviews of some episodes which I would like to write about. But more so than the review, I like to discuss the show and what is going on in the show, what I think is going to happen and what I would like to see happen.

So if any of this interests you then come along for the journey. I would love to have you.

Official start begins tomorrow with my review of the Doctor Who episode "Cold War."

No comments:

Post a Comment